[Tigers] Auto tranny ????'s

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Aug 31 08:53:45 MDT 2017

Mayf

                There is an article about the C4 install in the CAT Shop
Notes by Jerry Fantz.  I'm not sure if those Shop Notes are online

Looks like it is a near drop in.

Need:

Kick down cable

Vacuum hose to trans

Trans cooler recommended

Dipple drive tunnel area for trans fill tube - a flexible tube may eliminate
that

Longer drive shaft or use spacer on differential

Automatic shifter mechanism

Ron Fraser