[Tigers] Wheel and Tire Aesthetics

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Mon Aug 28 10:24:09 MDT 2017

Graham one thing to consider is a taller tire to fill 'half the wheel well'
will also have the results of changing the rear axle ratio.  Assuming you
have a standard 2:88 ratio and a close ratio (2:32, 1st gear) Toploader the
slow acceleration will only get worse.  That might not be important to you
and others may have found it is minor. Being I have not experienced that I'm
only saying it is a point to consider. There are a lot of calculators on the
internet where you can input the tire size and all the associated ratios and
get an idea (at least numerically) of what the changes will be. All the best
in your search.