[Tigers] Timely Email Delivery?

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:07:08 MDT 2017

It's recorded as hitting my gmail box at 8:39PM here on the east coast

Email is sometimes weird.  A work associate needed a copy of a one page
document, so I scanned it and emailed it to her.  7 hours later she got
it.  The funny thing was I could have rolled it up into a ball, and tossed
it across the hall onto her desk.  Our company HQ is in Europe, but still...

Stu