[Tigers] Facebook? No!

James Burruss cburruss at wowway.com
Sat Jun 11 13:03:20 MDT 2016

Point taken.  Yes, you could call it a generation bias - I'm 77.  But when I
try to get onto FB to look at something, it wants more personal info than
I'm willing to give.  I'll remain as anonymous as is possible these days.
If the Tiger site moves to FB, I'll miss the content.

I'm glad that it works for you and others.

Jim

  _____