[Tigers] Facebook? No!

Michael Wood mwood24020 at aol.com
Fri Jun 10 22:32:11 MDT 2016

Interesting responses. I use FB to stay in touch with all my racing friends nationally and also check in on the Tiger page. I find it is a really efficient way to keep in touch, ask questions, buy/sell parts, etc. I'm wondering if there's something of a generation bias...;)

But, in terms of specific Tiger information, I'd put this list as number one, FB number two and the various internet bulletin boards in third. Of course, that's just internet based. There's no replacement from in person interaction with the friends and experts I've gotten to know in the Tiger community over the years.