[Tigers] 2nd Attempt Fuse message

Bill Lawrence billlawrence at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 07:49:14 MDT 2016

this is a second attempt...please disregard if the original message was already posted-BL

Hello Tigers!
?
I certainly value this list. I never would have never "tinkered" with my 65 Tiger the way I have without the encouragement, and resources found on tigers at autox.  Personally, I have resisted continuing with the social media movement and have found it actually liberating. I tried it and I found it somewhat underwhelming and then dropped my FB acct and never looked back.
?
On to a couple Tiger related subjects:
I've seen some discussion on Lucas 35 amp fuses on other car group forum sites.  I am wondering if there is an opinion on a suitable cross over to a modern product.
?
"Two 35 amp. fuses with spares are carried by a separate Fuse Unit. The fuse which bridges terminal blocks1--2 is to protect auxiliary circuits independent of the ignition switch."
?
Haven't had an issue with a blown fuse, yet, but I am going to dive into a grounding issue behind the dash board and have a sticking dip light switch.  The dip light is on the turn signal stalk and came with the car ( cir 1972).  I remember playing with it when I was a kid.  Not positive if a dip to pass was Standard Tiger but I like to dip the lights when passing folks checking their accounts while driving (will get to the clear hooters at a later date).  I am anticipating not releasing any of the Lucas electrons from the system, but would like to have a proper replacement fuse just in case.
?
Thanks in advance,
?
Bill Lawrence