[Tigers] Black Tigers

Norman C. Miller rootes1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 3 17:33:32 MDT 2016

First, there is no field, or column in the "factory" production
record for colour code.
Second, in the roughly 390 owner reports for MK II Tigers to date,
none have turned up bearing code #1.
Third, the pictured car (referenced in your post and appearing in the
goggle search images) was originally code #86, but now carries a
counterfeit chassis plate..
Emacs!

Norm