[Tigers] Black Tigers

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 12:37:52 MDT 2016

So, to enlighten us all, were there no black MK II's..., or did they use a different number for black?  I found this paint reference site that lists Rootes, Embassy Black 1 in 1967 - and beyond. http://paintref.com/cgi-bin/colorcodedisplay.cgi?make=Rootes&con=k&page=3&rows=50
A bit more than a third of the way down the page is the 1967, Embassy Black 1 reference.  At the very beginning of that line is a link to G = Google, B = Bing, Y = Yahoo images. And, there is a black MK II that shows up at each site. I'm not trying to dispute either side in the matter. Rather I'm only  pointing where the concept of a  Embassy Black 1 Mk II Tiger can come from. Accurate - or not.