[Tigers] Ford sport right-angle oil filter

Stu sabre2tgr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 19:40:12 MDT 2016

Mine looks exactly like this from Summit:

Ford Performance Parts M-6880-A50 - Ford Racing Oil Filter Adapters
<http://www.summitracing.com/parts/fms-m-6880-a50/overview/>
And that Ford part number rings a bell, too.  Remember, you also need a
double threaded piece to go into the block, and attach a filter or the
adapter.  I run the FL400 (Fram PH3600) size filter.  It looked like I'd
have to grind a bit of the motor mount away to fit a PH8A.  Same thread,
seal, pressure relief specs, etc.

Stu