[Tigers] Interesting carburetor Observation

Larry Mayfield drmayf at mayfco.com
Fri Sep 4 05:16:09 MDT 2015

Seems to me that the float bowl must be vented to atmosphere in some manner,
for the carb to function. The old Ford carburetors went the simplest route
they could, vented right on top of the bowl cover. The very easiest fix is
to install one of the small Holley 2 BBL carbs which have the vent system
inside the air filter ring area on the top of the carb.  Either the 350 or
500 cfm versions work well.

Mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.