[Tigers] No, not a dipstick comment, new subject - Tiger Street Tires

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at garmin.com
Thu Oct 22 16:49:49 MDT 2015

Rob,
I’m using 205-45R16 on 7 inch wheels, but this is generally not achievable on stock suspension components nor without clearancing the front fenders. Also, the camber curves on the front suspension have to be tweaked (and note that I’m not saying my solution is right) to avoid heavy steering and egregious scrub due to the contact patch not being close to flat in some situations.

And, by the time you get to 16” the sidewall is getting pretty short, which has appearance issues unless you like that sort of thing. Maybe I just need wider tires ;)

Theo