[Tigers] Dipstick and oil level report

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:04:19 MDT 2015

Guys, there are some of us with perhaps an inordinate amount of attention
to detail. I can understand it, and accept it for what it is. Behind that,
though, are guys like Ron who are a font of valuable information, and guys
like Mayf who make us proud to be / know Tiger owners. Add to that the
experts among us who have been with the cars forever. The site may get a
bit hung up on minutae (there's a one word description for that..) but I
never leave here without learning something valuable.

I'll be staying, and I hope you will too; there are things to learn and
stories to hear that it's hard to find anywhere else.

Tom
'67 Mark 2