[Tigers] Tiger oil capacity w/non-stock filter

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Oct 4 15:21:51 MDT 2015

Andy
    It states right in the Shop Manual that 10 Pints includes the filter -
does not include the # of pints you personally consume.

You could increase or decrease the amount of oil by the change in size of
your oil filter but I find that a waste of time.

I have a smaller filter on my 260 engine and I just fill it with 5 qts.  The
extra amount in the sump does not concern me.

Ron Fraser