[Tigers] Motor Oil

Larry Paulick lpaulick1 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 14 16:46:26 MST 2015

Tod, Mercedes AMG engines, one man one engine, it built with Mobil One, taken the engine to the dyno, run to red line, and either makes the hp and torque or is rebuilt.  They only use Mobil One in the entire process.

I also agree that many cam mnf recommend the use of a special lube during brake in just as you mentioned.

I have always used Mobil One, and am impressed with its performance and longevity as an oil.

Larry