[Tigers] LAT 9 Wheels

Terry Packer packertl3 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 13:10:00 MST 2015

FWIW - I recently served as a test rider for a new motorcycle product which allows running greatly reduced tire pressures without pinch-flatting. It worked beautifully. But near the end of the long-term test I experienced a failure. The flat resulted from abrasion between the inner tube and tire - the front inner tube had literally worn through in one location and showed significant abrasion in several other spots. The tube in the rear wheel showed significant abrasion as well but had not worn completely through. The only application to Tigers is to confirm that tube abrasion caused by tire flex and potentially elevated temperatures is a real phenomenon.
Terry Packer
9470018