[Tigers] LAT 9 Wheels

wseay wseay at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:22:09 MST 2015

Back in the day when radial tires were fairly new, I ran radials on my Tiger.  I also used a tube.  The tube was a heavy-duty (thicker) one that was made for radials.  I was told that the heavy-duty tube was needed because the sidewalls of a radial will flex and scuff the tube.  Don’t know if anyone makes a heavy-duty tube today or not.

Will - wseay at embarqmail.com
"I think not therefore I am not" (anon)