[Tigers] Tigers United Website

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 09:57:01 MDT 2015

Maybe if someone could print the exact address of the United  Archives then
owners could bookmark and get to it easily.  In fact I have  posted the
site below. Just click on and type your interest into the box labeled  '"Search
String".
http://www.team.net/archive/tigers/
I suggest we do the same for any other sites available......CAT  site?
Mark

In a message dated 6/24/2015 10:42:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,