[Tigers] MkII Headlight Rims

Tod Brown todbrown at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 8 14:24:23 MST 2015

David:

I envy you. I'm glad you have your car and continue to enjoy it.

I was hoping to hear from someone with a serial number close to the one
I had for comparison
and I think your story raises some doubt about the car I had and it
original rims. The only
damage that the car I had suffered appeared to be from the incident that
produced its demise
so it remains a mystery as to why the owner changed the headlight rims.
In addition, the rest of
the car was bone stock with no evidence of anything else having been
changed or customized.
It seems that all the MkII's left the line with rounded rims, so I guess
my mystery will remain.

Thanks for your comments and those from others who wrote to me.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE