[Tigers] Axle removal process.

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Sat Apr 18 20:46:07 MDT 2015

Cullen,
  Glad to here you got it apart.  Didn't know you were after the
differential primarily. I also made a case spreader as per the picture. The
threading spreader is a coil spring compressor held on point with a tube of
electrical conduit.  Also, my axle puller. Eventually I added more weight
(and wished I had 4 points of contact).  Is that really me? Fifteen years
later I've turned into a gray haired old man!