[Tigers] Short Sh(r)ift

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 07:54:36 MST 2014

When I bought my Mark 2 in 1976 it had the long shifter (don't know if it
was the original, just that it was L O N G...); it didn't take long before
I replaced it with a short Hurst. @ $50..00 or no new, my how prices have
changed!

I thought the long shifter didn't feel "precise" at the time. I still have
it, but the Hurst stays in the car. (granted I'm a certified short person
(5'8" or so), long legs and / or short arms may make a difference...)

Tom

'67 Mark 2