[Tigers] 2D tiger diagram

jay.laifman at gmail.com jay.laifman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:25:39 MST 2014

One bummer is that my dad had arranged with a famous artist who paints those cut-away drawings of cars to do a Tiger and use my dad's as the basis.  They were never able to set a time for the pictures.  I have no idea his name or contact info - though it might have been an Asian name.. If anyone knows the guy, let me know and I can try to get it going again.