[Tigers] RM auction of Harrington Tiger

snakebit289 snakebit289 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 14:15:49 MST 2014

Because this latest tale of the Harrington Tiger specifically and Tigers in general appeared in a blog by a BoldRide reporter on Bold Ride and was picked up by Yahoo Autos, I answered as best I could through my Yahoo account.
It's poor reporting enough when an auction house won't fact-check one of their narrations for cars they plan to gavel off, it's another when an automotive blog comes up with their own fiction separate from RM, as an apparently new reporter from BoldRide did earlier today.
Rande Bellman