[Tigers] dry-ice blasting

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 09:39:29 MST 2014

You didn't state where you lived, but this service shows where services can
be found by zip code. On the left of the screen click on "local contact
cleaner" http://www.dryicecleaning.com/en/index.php  .  The service is not
limited to autos. So, it may be under other terms in the yellow pages. Then
again, it is a relatively new service and the yellow pages have become a
rather archaic form of information.  A web site can be updated in a moment,
at any time. The yellow pages... - yearly.

>From a Google search of "Dry Ice Blasting" a significant number of hits came
up. Granted many were to get into the business or rental of the equipment.
Hope this at least gets you started.

------------

Hello,

Perhaps a year ago, I read an article in Auto Restorer about a fellow  that
took on a mobile dry-ice blasting franchise.
I've tried for month to find a company that will either come to me or I and
my Tiger to them (trunk compartment restoration).
No joy in any local yellow pages. Any leads on how I can hook up with this
kind of service?

Jim  Armstrong
382002083
Mk 1A