[Tigers] Windshield - repair or replace?

Armacost, Don Jr. drarmacost at pmlights.com
Tue Apr 29 19:41:53 MDT 2014

Regarding VB which happens to be in my home town area, we avoid if at all
possible. We restored a '63 MG roaster and ordered and tried to install three
different "replacements" from VB. None were the same and none fit. We had to
use the original pitted windshield.  Also we went through two gas tank sending
units which leaked within two days after installation. Both made in China.
Instructed my guys to check with Moss and guess what?  Their's was made in UK.
No problems since. Just my two cents on VB. As for rubber windshield seals we
used either Moss or Rick on our Tiger and fit was excellent.

Don Armacost Jr
President -CEO
Peterson Manufacturing Co.
816-765-2000<tel:816-765-2000>
drarmacost at pmlights.com<mailto:drarmacost at pmlights.com>

On Apr 29, 2014, at 7:26 PM, "Jay Laifman"