[Tigers] Heater box drain to duckbill

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 17:41:31 MDT 2014

Tom and Ron,

Thanks for the responses and help, much appreciated.

I also am lead to believe by other sources that Sunbeam Specialties also carries the rubber drain piece that fits inside the heater box cavity. Supposedly the catalogue just has not been updated.

BTW, when I contcted them last week they were out of the vent control rebuild kits. Hopefully they have made some progress in restocking. Just a FYI, incase someone else is considering a rebuild of the ones on their car.

Gene