[Tigers] Heater box drain to duckbill

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Apr 28 07:44:17 MDT 2014

Gene
	Sunbeam Alpine Parts List - Special accessories - Section ZU

#47	1206530	Sleeve - Drain tube

I'm not totally sure but I think that is a metal sleeve to keep the clamp
from crushing the drain tube.

I looked on my Tiger and I can't tell what I did there but I have no clamp
just rubber hose.

Try a longer piece of rubber hose.

Find some plastic tubing to help bridge the gap maybe with some extra rubber
hose.

Ron Fraser