[Tigers] Tiger Introduction

Tod Brown todbrown at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 28 15:13:10 MDT 2014

The Tiger was introduced at the NY Auto Show held at the Coliseum April
4 - 12, 1964 (I was there one of those days, but don't remember which
day, but I do remember seeing the Tiger). April 4 was a Saturday, so
that was the day they first opened the doors to the public. It would
have made sense for Rootes to have a private unveiling for the press,
etc. on Friday, so April 3 is probably closer to the truth than the
18th. I bought my Tiger two years later.

Cheers,

Tod
B382002384LRXFE
TAC#864