[Tigers] Moving fuel pump

genepadgett at comcast.net genepadgett at comcast.net
Wed Apr 23 17:16:03 MDT 2014

The plumbing of the fuel lines uses British straight pipe threaded connecting hardware. That would include the connections/fittings at the stock SU fuel pump.

There is a company in Ft. Wayne, Indiana called Hoses and Fittings, or something like that with a web site of similar name. They carry the fittings for the fuel pump connections and probably would have the compression fitting for the cross tube nipple as well. I got the adapter I needed to convert to 3/8 OD line from BES in the UK based on a tip from Owain Lloyd. I would think they would have what you need if Hoses and Fittings does not have it. Just tell them the OD of the nipple and the threads per inch and that it is British straignt pipe thread. They should have what you need.

If you cannot locate them via the internet, I probably have a record of their phone and website somewhere. Just let me know if you need the info.

Gene