[Tigers] Tigers and Mustangs

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Apr 22 16:34:57 MDT 2014

Rande
	I agree; the Mustang was not in the showrooms but it was in the
tooling process and yes I believe the Tiger engine is closer to the Falcon
Sprint engine.  Fairlane gets a nod because that is where the engine design
originated.

	My opinion is that Ford was anticipating the Mustang launch and they
were tooling up better parts for the Mustang and the other Ford cars.  I
could be wrong.  Many of those better parts became part of the Tiger
engines.

Ron Fraser