[Tigers] Are We Online?

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Apr 22 06:49:46 MDT 2014

Mark
	I understand your point but its also like saying that the Tiger is
just a tarted up Alpine.

We can't totally dismiss the Mustang; without it on the Ford project list
for 1962.  The history of the Cobra and Tiger could have been completely
different.  Henry Ford was still gun shy from the Edsel; the Mustang brought
new hope to him.

Tiger and Mustang are not just a car - they are a life style.

Ron Fraser