[Tigers] Air cleaner

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:49:38 MDT 2014

I don't know if you did it yet.  But instead of putty, you could also used
a lightly crumpled wad of aluminum foil, with your stock air cleaner, or no
air cleaner.  It will compress and hold its shape - but not stick like
putty!  Then you can measure the thickness you have.

As noted you'd need to do all the ends, and consider that the engine rocks
and can knock at the tips of the air cleaner.