[Tigers] Air cleaner

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Sat Apr 19 16:39:29 MDT 2014

Denis,
It depends on all the other things beneath your air cleaner: engine mounts,
engine mount spacers or heat shields, intake manifold type, number and
thickness of carb spacers or carb heat shields, and lastly the carb itself.

I have no spacers or engine mount shields, an f4b manifold, and a throttle
body carb style fuel injection and I can run a 2 inch air cleaner. But this
guarantees nothing for your setup...

Theo