[Tigers] Are We Online?

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Wed Apr 16 09:51:23 MDT 2014

Sent my registration for SUNI VI in today... itbs STILL snowing outside.
Ibd planned to get some road miles on the Tiger before the event this year
but itbs getting to the point where I might have to put some snow tires on
there if I actually hope to drive it anywhere.

Theo

On 2014-04-14, 2:59 PM, "Rense, Mark (GE, Appl & Light)"
<mark.rense at ge.com> wrote:

>I have not seen any postings since 4/5, is the group that busy in the
>garage
>or is the list down?
>
>Bugz

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.