[Tigers] Steel wheel color

awtiger at cox.net awtiger at cox.net
Wed Apr 16 07:01:36 MDT 2014

Jeff:

When I was restoring the trunk area in my Tiger, I needed to come up with the correct wheel paint for the spare.  I went to Tower Paint (see link):

http://www.apstowerpaint.com/

These folks can mix up whatever you want and put it in spray cans for you, too.  When I ordered my paint, they had the formula for "Foam Grey" and it looked perfect.  I would highly recommend them.

Best of luck,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE