[Tigers] Timing cover

Mark Rense mark44124 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:58:52 MDT 2014

Andy, the correct timing cover for 260/early 289 has been repopped by Scott
Drake and can be found on several Mustang supply houses.
I believe C4AZ-6059-B Is the correct number for our late 260s. Oil dip
stick hole and no oil fill tube hole.

http://www.cjponyparts.com/scott-drake-timing-chain-cover-for-aluminum-water-pump-260-and-289-1965/p/TCC1/