[Tigers] Timing cover

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Fri Apr 4 15:21:59 MDT 2014

Andy
	I see no reason for you not to use the timing cover you have.  I
believe Ford was using up old stock for the Tiger engine builds and there is
a mix of timing cover with the soft plug and without.

	Near the Ford part number is a circle with a number and dots.  The
number is the casting year and the dots I believe represent the month.  What
part number and date code is on your timing cover?

There are reproduction timing covers available.

Ron Fraser