[Tigers] Where to find parts, shifter...

Tom Parker tkparker1941 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 06:22:11 MDT 2013

The water pump Rick sells for the 289 engines is listed as a "cast iron
type" because it's aluminum. It came with a spacer ring to accommodate the
oversize pulley hole. You all might want to check with Rick and see if the
260 pump also comes with a spacer ring.

 I used Summit's 14" flex fan, thanks to some guidance from Paul Sheahan
and the guys at the January T.A.C. event in Florida. I had to replace the
upper radiator hose because I had cut the old one too close to accommodate
the fan blades. Haven't tested it in traffic yet, but with the high
efficiency radiator core and the horn hole fix I have high hopes.

Tom
'67 Mark 2