[Tigers] FW: Hard Top Trim

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Sep 30 16:19:42 MDT 2012

Dave Munroe sent this to me earlier today and I asked him to also send it to
the List.  I have not seen it so I will forward it.

He makes a good point that the weatherstrip is pinched or crimped in place
and that you need to open the channel at those pinch points for the
weatherstrip before you attempt to install the new one.   I think I remember
a few of the weatherstrips are held this way so be aware.

Ron Fraser