[Tigers] MkII Alternator Bracket

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Sep 30 16:11:12 MDT 2012

Tod
	David Franchi supplied this information some time ago; Rootes #
6100742 with Ford # C5JZ-10151-B.

C5JZ-10151-B is a casting number I believe; I'm not sure if that is good for
the Part Order number.
C5JZ is a 1965 part number from the Industrial group; it may not carry over
into any other Ford product line.

CAT did have an aluminum MK II alternator bracket in their parts list.

If you are converting to an alternator; it maybe easier to make your own
bracket.

Ron Fraser