[Tigers] centerforce clutch

Dave Munroe dave at munroe.ca
Sat Sep 29 21:15:50 MDT 2012

Kevin:

Call these guys and give them your engine specs:
http://www.centerforce.com/products/centerforce-i-and-ii-series

My experience is that the Centerforce-i is good for a stock engine with less
than 300 hp.
Mine makes 317 hp at 5500rpm, and the CF-i slipped under hard acceleration.

I installed a CFii and the slip went away. I understand the CFii is good up
to 400 hp.

Both are great clutch packs when used within their design limits.

Your mileage may vary.

Dave