[Tigers] FW: Tiger 1A nomenclature

Jerry Mo Christopherson JCMC2006 at suddenlink.net
Sun Sep 16 14:10:02 MDT 2012

This is a friend of mine who is in our Mustang club here in East TX.   Here
is what he said about the issue.  He is a Gold Card Judge on the Mustangs.

Jerry Christopherson
9473187

The bench seat was absolutely available on Mustangs from 1964 through 1968.
I am not sure about after that. The bench seat is designated by the body
code. A convertible has a body code of 76. An "A" with that number would
designate standard interior, a "B" with that code indicates deluxe interior
(Pony Interior) and "C" designates a bench seat interior. All bench seats
were covered with standard style upholstery.

Craig M. Chesley, Gold Card Judge
Mustang Club of America
2306 Kingsmill Circle
Tyler, Texas 75703