[Tigers] Tiger 1A nomenclature

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Sep 16 10:03:19 MDT 2012

	I have a Ford Buyer's Digest for 1965, it does not list a bench seat
option for the Mustang but that does not mean it was not available.   Ford
would accommodate almost any option on any car to make a sale in this time
period even if the dealer had to make the changes.

	I do recall reading about a bench seat option for the Mustang and I
believe I saw a Mustang with a bench seat somewhere but I don't remember the
details now.  Since the Mustang shares parts with the Falcon; a bench seat
from a Falcon most likely will fit right in a Mustang.  I really can't
imagine anyone wanting to ride in the middle of a front bench seat in a
Mustang.

Ron Fraser