[Tigers] Tiger 1A nomenclature

Kirk Smith twotigers at verizon.net
Sat Sep 15 17:38:33 MDT 2012

I was having the heads done on my Tiger 20+ years ago...the guy doing the
machine work asked me if I wanted to sell the heads.  I asked him what was
so special about my 289 heads- he pointed out the '64 date stamped on them
and said 64 1/2 Mustang guys would kill for those heads on their
restorations.  I passed on the offer, but smile when I think about it!