[Tigers] Tiger 1A nomenclature

Stephen Waybright gswaybright at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 13:43:27 MDT 2012

I'd think it kind of tough to change a 45 year old naming convention that has been used in many publications over that time. You'd still need a cross-reference for what Mk-1A meant in those publications. Plus, there are pretty significant physical differences between a Mk-I and MK-IA, which is why the designation came to be in the first place.

Stephen Waybright