[Tigers] (no subject)

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Wed Sep 12 13:00:28 MDT 2012

They're not. The Alpine has 'Burman steering', which has the steering gearbox
up near the firewall, the crossover link going between the engine head and the
firewall up above the bellhousing, and a large bellcrank arrangement going
down to each tierod link. This all mounts to the car using the three bolt
holes in the frame rails where the Tiger has its engine mounts.

However, I think the instrument panel end of things is the same, so you can
use that end to repair the telescoping adjustment features.
Theo