[Tigers] (no subject)

Rollright at aol.com Rollright at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 12:56:28 MDT 2012

Hello,

Tod Brown and Dexter Polistock have a REALLY rusty junk Alpine 4.

I was thinking that I could remove the steering column and send it to that
fellow in the Pacific NW that rebuilds them. When I got it back all fresh,
I  could take the one out of my Tiger (145 K Miles or so) and put in the
rebuilt  one, in one relatively simple operation. No disabled car sitting
around  waiting..........

The BIG question: Are the Alpine and Tiger steering columns the same? I
know the Tiger has rack and pinion
and the Alpine something else. but I'm hoping that the steering columns are
 the same.

Thanks in advance.

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A