[Tigers] Fuel guage and instrument stabilizer

Joe Parlanti parlanti at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 18:48:09 MDT 2012

Tiger folks,

I've had good success building the solid state regulator to replace the
original one. It's a very simple circuit to build and inexpensive as well.
You can set the reference voltage to be exactly what is required to provide
a stable source for the gauges. I've made several of these and can attest to
their ability to improve gauge performance. Here's a link to the article and
schematic:

http://tigersunited.com/techtips/cb-reg/reg.asp

Joe
B382000026