[Tigers] Possible solution to servo issue

e.coiner at cox.net e.coiner at cox.net
Sat Jul 28 10:25:45 MDT 2012

Smitty rebuilt the booster in my Tiger as well.

I did not watch hime do the work on the booster, but after watching him do so many other tasks, I can say he is EXTREMELY detail oriented.
If the foam that comes in the kit does not match the original I am sure that he would NOT use it as is. He would have a replacement material or he would trim it or reuse original.

Erich
blessed to live within 30 minutes of Smitty's Sunbeam