[Tigers] Possible solution to servo issue

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Thu Jul 26 17:40:19 MDT 2012

Jay,
 Red Rubber Grease - Locally the closest place I ever found was Moss Motors
in Santa Barbara. That was about 10 years ago.  My guess is that you can
find it on the internet and have it shipped. But in the Conejo Valley, what
is even left..., only Pep Boys and Napa - forget about them ever having it.

  There is a small place on Thousand Oaks Blvd. called "Four N' Parts
(across from where Cal U Rents use to be). I doubt he has it in stock, but
he might be able to get it. He is basically a store front that orders
warehouse parts. My recollection was that this guy was willing to make the
effort for more obscure items that the "Sales Associate" at the brand name
stores does not.

Tom