[Tigers] Fuel Pressure Too Low?

James Lindner jliny5 at cox.net
Tue Jul 24 11:30:05 MDT 2012

Thanks for the replies.

It is good to know that at least my fuel pressure is close if not within
range.

I thought about the tanks and remembered seeing a receipt from the restoration
ten years ago by the previous owner. I checked the receipt and it said tanks
bcleaned and lined.b Unfortunately I do not have any more info than that.
I also have recently changed out the fuel filter.

All that said, I think blowing out the line between the inlet of the fuel pump
and crossover tube might be prudent and also checking to see if anything is
hung up right there at the connection between the crossover tube and the line
to the pump.

Again, thanks.

Jim